BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of the “11s,” the moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines). It works by blocking nerve impulses to the injected muscles. This reduces muscle activity that causes moderate to severe lines to form between the brows. For more information come in for a free consultation at Dermalaser Med Spa in Miami for Botox treatments.
Give us ten minutes and we will eliminate wrinkles and deep lines with the ultimate wrinkle busting treatment – Botox. Botox relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles, leaving skin smoother, tighter and wrinkle free. With a few quick injections you’ll be looking better than you have in years by eliminating crow’s feet, forehead burrows and brow furrows.
- Improve the appearance of worry lines
- Rid yourself of those frown lines, worry lines and crow’s feet
- Can do away with hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating
- Give your neck a lift, define your jawline and chin
Before & After
- Ingestion of alcoholic beverages prior to treatment can increase the
chances of bruising and/or swelling.
- No anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), aspirin, Vitamin E, or Ginko Biloba one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in area(s) of treatment.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.You cannot be allergic to eggs or egg products to receive treatment.
- Do not lie down for 2 to 4 hours following treatment.
- Facial exercises (squint/frown/smile) are strongly recommendedin the treated area for one hour after injection.
- Avoid manipulation of treated area for a minimum of four hours.
- By following the above measures you will minimize the occurrenceof ptosis (droopy eyelids), bruising, and less than optimal outcomes.
- Common side effects include a slight headache lasting a few hours up to 48 hours, and temporary bruising and/or swelling.
- Treatment effect will take 2 to 10 days.
- Benefits of treatment may last 3 to 6 months; the average is 4 months.
- Please inform the office if the resolution of the lines has not takeneffect in 10 days. Additional unit of Botox may be necessary to achievedesired result.
- Follow up treatments should be scheduled prior to return of full movementof muscle, usually at three months.
- Consistent repeated treatments will produce the best resolution of wrinkles.